October 20 - 21, 2016 (*Pending Approval)
Please plan to join your fellow Workforce Innovation Fund grantees for peer learning, networking, and discovery at the 2016 Grantee Meeting! There will be plenty of opportunity to explore strategies that work, solve the challenges you face, and collaborate and learn from your peers, all to help make your project a big success!
The two-day WIF Grantee Meeting will be hosted by the U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration, and held at the Frances Perkins Building in Washington, DC.
Here’s what you need to know to plan ahead:
- *The event is pending official Federal approval, so don’t make reservations yet! Once we get the go-ahead, we’ll let you know!
- Each grantee will be asked to send up to four (4) project staff to the event, including the project manager and one member of your third-party evaluation team.
- All participant travel and accommodations for the meeting should be paid for through your WIF grant. This includes all transportation, lodging, meals and incidentals. There is no fee to attend the meeting itself.
- To assist you in making hotel reservations, there will be a room block reserved at the federal per diem rate.
- The meeting will begin at 9:00 AM ET on Thursday, October 20th, and conclude at 4:30 PM ET on Friday, October 21st. Please plan to attend the meeting in its entirety.
More information, an agenda and registration and lodging information will be coming your way once approval for the event has been granted. In the meantime, please mark your calendars and save the date!
We hope to see you in DC in October!